About the Space
- Size: 1341 Sq.Ft.
- Private office space currently built-out with conference area and multiple separate seating areas (perfect for social distancing!), featuring six windows and three sides of exposure, 11 ft. ceilings, and ample storage space.
- Landmark building with original Gilded Age architectural details, attended lobby, recently renovated elevators, and on-site management.
- Tenants have access to complete business center with document, messenger, and mail receiving services.
- Conference rooms are available for rental by the hour.
- Just off of vibrant Madison Square Park, in the heart of NoMad, near Flatiron and Chelsea, surrounded by excellent dining, shopping, and nightlife.
- Central location for all commutes: within blocks of nearly all major subway lines, surrounded by multiple Citibike stations, and easily accesible from Penn and Grand Central Station, as well as the Lincoln and Midtown Tunnels.
About the Building
At 25th and Broadway, this beautiful Gilded Age building offers office spaces from 200 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access
- On-site management