About the Space
- Size: 390 Sq.Ft.
- Sunny 15th-floor office with two large windows, 11 ft. ceilings, and hardwood floors.
- Historic Gilded Age building near Madison Square Park.
- On-site management and 24-hour security.
- Building has complete business center—with copying, messenger and mail receiving services. Conference rooms are available for rental by the hour.
- Near the Broadway, Lexington, Sixth, and Seventh Avenue subway lines. Right off Madison Square Park in the NoMad District.
- Convenient to Flatiron, Chelsea, Murray Hill and Gramercy.
- Employees and clients will love the neighborhood, which has new specialty shops, world-class hotels, superior restaurants, hot nightspots, and high-end residential buildings opening every day.
About the Building
At 26th and Broadway, this architectural gem offers classic details and office spaces from 200 – 5,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access everyday
- On-site management