About the Space
- Size: 1,147 Sq.Ft.
- Sun-soaked office with fantastic views and floor-to-ceiling glass office and conference room built.
- Overlooks Broadway and Madison Square Park to the east and cityscape to the south.
- Building is a historic architectural gem with 24/7 attended lobby, freshly renovated bathrooms, and onsite management.
- Just off of Madison Square Park in the heart of NoMad, New York’s hottest area, bordering Flatiron, Gramercy, and Chelsea.
- Perfect central location for all commutes: near the Broadway, Sixth, Seventh, and Lexington Avenue subway lines; within walking distance of Penn and Grand Central Station; close to the Lincoln and Midtown Tunnels; and surrounded by multiple Citibike stations.
About the Building
At 26th and Broadway, this architectural gem offers classic details and office spaces from 200 – 5,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access everyday
- On-site management