About the Space
- Size: 251 Sq.Ft.
- Bright, private office space with a large window facing south over 25th Street.
- Hardwood floors, 11 ft. ceilings, great natural light.
- One block from Madison Square Park in the heart of NoMad, New York’s hottest area, bordering Flatiron, Gramercy, and Chelsea.
- Historic building with onsite management and attended lobby.
- Building has a complete business center with document, mail receiving, and messenger services.
- Conference rooms are available for rental by the hour.
- Tenants appreciate that Kew provides the flexibility to upsize within our buildings to our numerous different size points. Tenants can focus on growing their business without interruption or hassle, and stay a part of the building and community they know and trust.
- Near the Broadway, Sixth, Lexington, and Seventh Avenue subway lines.
About the Building
At 25th and Broadway, this beautiful Gilded Age building offers office spaces from 200 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access
- On-site management