About the Space
- Size: 1320 Sq.Ft.
- Stunning, bright corner space with unobstructed views of Madison Square Park and the famous MetLife and NY Life towers.
- Features two built-out rooms, five oversized windows, original mosaic tile floor detail, and hardwood floors.
- Historic architectural gem with attended lobby, recently installed new elevators, and onsite management.
- Building has complete Business Center with document, mail receiving, and messenger services, plus additional conference rooms available for rental by the hour.
- One block from Madison Square Park in the heart of NoMad, New York’s hottest area, bordering Flatiron, Gramercy, and Chelsea.
- Near the Broadway, Sixth, Lexington, and Seventh Avenue subway lines.
About the Building
At 25th and Broadway, this beautiful Gilded Age building offers office spaces from 200 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access
- On-site management