About the Space
- Size: 1971 Sq.Ft.
- Quiet, private loft-style space with conference room and office, kitchen pantry with water, eight large windows, 11 ft. ceilings, and hardwood floors alongside original 19th century mosaic tile.
- Historic landmark building with attended lobby located just off of Madison Square Park.
- Mail receiving, messenger, document, and conference room rental services available at on-site business center.
- In the popular and central NoMad District, near Flatiron, Chelsea, and Gramercy.
- Easy access to the rest of the city via Broadway, Lexington, Sixth, and Seventh Avenue subway lines.
About the Building
At 25th and Broadway, this beautiful Gilded Age building offers office spaces from 200 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access
- On-site management