About the Space
- Bright, full-floor loft with 17 oversized windows facing to the East and South, wood floors, en suite restroom, and kitchen pantry with water.
- Current build-out features large open space and two private office/conference rooms.
- Right off Madison Square Park in the popular NoMad district, the city’s most balanced live/work, 24/7 neighborhood.
- Near to all major subway lines, affording easy access up- and downtown.
- Area has superior restaurants, hotels, specialty shops, and high-end residential buildings.
About the Building
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- 24/7 access
- Family-owned and managed
- Keypad security systems