About the Space
- Sun-soaked, full-floor space with 17 oversized windows facing east and south, en suite restrooms, and kitchen pantry with water.
- Currently features a glass build-out with two large offices and conference area.
- Right off Madison Square Park in the popular NoMad district, the city’s most balanced live/work, 24/7 neighborhood.
- Near to all major subway lines, affording easy access up- and downtown.
- Area has superior restaurants, hotels, specialty shops, and high-end residential buildings.
About the Building
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- 24/7 access
- Family-owned and managed
- Keypad security systems