February 20, 2019
With recent updates made to the Kew Management website, we’ve added a new feature especially for our tenants: a brand-new online Tenant Center. With this feature, we’ve gathered all the tools and useful information you need as a tenant into one convenient portal.
Bookmark this page: https://kewmanagement.com/tenant-center
Overview of Features
Feel free to explore the new portal for yourself, but here’s a quick summary of what you can access from the Tenant Center:
- ClickPay: Check your account status and pay Kew invoices online.
- Workspeed: Enter maintenance requests that go right to the building staff and are tracked by Property Management.
- Key Information: Here you’ll find a list of important emergency and Kew phone numbers, as well as downloadable forms and informative documents you may need as a tenant, including an online Tenant Guide with answers to most of your questions.
- Tenant Network: A searchable directory of Kew tenants to help you discover new suppliers, clients, or collaborators within the Kew network.
- Tenant Headlines: Stay up-to-date with news and information about fellow accomplished tenants, our buildings, and the NoMad neighborhood.
We hope the new Tenant Center will not only make it easier for you to conduct Kew business as a tenant, but also help you to connect with the Kew community and find inspiration and synergy with your fellow tenants in the process.
Questions about the Tenant Network or Tenant Headlines? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.