November 28, 2018
During past holiday seasons, have you spent time foraging around for boxes, bubble wrap, the right size box, tape, and labels? Then, did you ask yourself: “Should I go to the post office, Fedex or UPS? How can I not spend a fortune? Will they get my packages there in time?” And finally, you probably lugged boxes in one or more trips to finally send them off.
Not this year. We have a solution for you. There is a way to make your holidays much less harried, particularly if you have lots of relatives and friends you have to ship presents to. Right here in 1133 Broadway, Suite 221, the Business Center can make shipping gifts a breeze.
Aurelio and Andris will:
- Take care of you right here — no reason to trudge around with packages in cold weather.
- Help you fit your shipment into the correct size box and wrap it securely for you.
- Messenger one package or a large quantity of client gifts anywhere in town, same day.
- Have all the shipping forms, envelopes, and boxes you will need, for packages going long distances.
- Provide you with varying costs of alternate ways of sending a package via USPS and Federal Express so you can decide how much you’d like to pay and when you want your gift to arrive.
- Make sure your gifts go off with the Post Office or FedEx the same day.
While the Center does not ship UPS, there is a UPS drop off box near the front door of the Business Center, where you can drop envelopes and parcels that already have prepaid labels.
Those of you who use the Center regularly know that Aurelio and Andris are very helpful and they want to ease you through the holiday crunch. While they suggest that the sooner you are ready to ship and can bring your packages to them the better, they do advise that all shipping at standard rates should be completed at least a week before you want your gifts to arrive.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.